- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 cups tortilla chip (4 oz.)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (10 oz.) red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup KRAFT® Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- MELT butter in large ovenproof skillet on medium heat. Add eggs, 1 at a time, to skillet, leaving space between eggs; sprinkle with pepper. Cook 4 to 5 min. or until whites and yolks are set. Remove eggs from skillet; set aside.
- HEAT oil in same skillet. Add tortilla chips; cook 5 to 8 min. or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Add onions; cook and stir 1 min. Add enchilada sauce and 1/2 cup cheese; mix lightly. Top with eggs and remaining cheese.
- HEAT broiler. Place skillet, 6 inches from heat; broil 2 to 3 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with cilantro and avocados. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sunday Morning Chilaquiles in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Sunday Morning Chilaquiles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review