- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan, layer all ingredients in order given. Cover and refrigerate until serving time. Do not toss. Cut into squares to serve. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Sunday Layered Salad in Country Woman May/June 1993, p35
Reviews for Sunday Layered Salad(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review