- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan, layer all ingredients in order given. Cover and refrigerate until serving time. Do not toss. Cut into squares to serve. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Sunday Layered Salad in Country Woman May/June 1993, p35
Reviews for Sunday Layered Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2011
"delicious and easy!"
Reviewed Feb. 23, 2009
"I some time add diced hard boiled eggs."