Sunday Chicken and Stuffing
This hearty entree from Charlotte Kidd of Lebanon, Indiana is a surefire family pleaser. "It's easy to prepare because you don't have to brown the chicken," she explains. "Plus it looks so nice you can serve it to company."
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions; spoon down the
- center of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place chicken around
- stuffing. Combine soup, milk and parsley; pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15
- minutes longer or until a meat thermometer inserted in the chicken
- reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.