- 1 package (6 ounces) chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions; spoon down the center of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place chicken around stuffing. Combine soup, milk and parsley; pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer inserted in the chicken reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Sunday Chicken and Stuffing
"This has been a favorite of my husband's for years. I use chicken tenders. Love it!!"
"This is a great recipe, Charlotte. Thanks for sharing it! Next time, like another reviewer, I would use seasoned thighs. I prefer dark meat, too....Lea"
"my grandduaghter likes nothing, but she loved this, thanks"
"I would use chicken thighs just because I prefer dark meat and I would season the chicken before putting in pan. Very good and easy to make."
"I might make this again if the chicken pieces were cut smaller rather than left as breasts. As it was, they were rather large pieces of bland chicken. I think it might work just as well and be more flavorful to cook the chicken on the stovetop -- cutting it up into smaller pieces and adding seasonings -- then add the soup and serve with stuffing."