Sunday Brunch Eggs Recipe
This recipe is special enough to consider when company comes, and it's a convenient way to serve eggs to a group. Nestled on top of Canadian bacon and Swiss cheese, the eggs are drizzled with rich cream. For a pretty presentation, cut around each egg and serve on toast. —Judy Wells Phoenix, Arizona
- 12 slices Canadian bacon
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 slices toast, optional
- Place Canadian bacon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top with Swiss cheese. Carefully break an egg over each piece of cheese. Pour cream over eggs and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut between each egg; serve on toast if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sunday Brunch Eggs in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p31
Reviews for Sunday Brunch Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 8, 2011
"I've made this several times for company. It is a wonderful recipe and quite easy to prepare. Thank you for sharing."