This recipe is special enough to consider when company comes, and it's a convenient way to serve eggs to a group. Nestled on top of Canadian bacon and Swiss cheese, the eggs are drizzled with rich cream. For a pretty presentation, cut around each egg and serve on toast. —Judy Wells Phoenix, Arizona
- 12 slices Canadian bacon
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 slices toast, optional
- Place Canadian bacon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top with Swiss cheese. Carefully break an egg over each piece of cheese. Pour cream over eggs and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs reach desired doneness. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut between each egg; serve on toast if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sunday Brunch Eggs in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p31
Reviews for Sunday Brunch Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 8, 2011
"I've made this several times for company. It is a wonderful recipe and quite easy to prepare. Thank you for sharing."