Sunday Brunch Bake
This cheesy brunch bake with onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and sausage smells so good as it bakes, they'll be at the table before the first cup of coffee.
Recipe provided by KRAFT®
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Total: 55 min.
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 1 package (16 oz.) breakfast pork sausage
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 package (8 oz.) KRAFT® Finely Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- BEAT eggs and sour cream with whisk until well blended. Pour into
- 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 10 min. or
- until egg mixture is softly set. Meanwhile, cook sausage, mushrooms
- and onions in large skillet on medium heat 6 to 8 min. or until
- sausage is done, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- REDUCE oven temperature to 325°F. Spoon tomatoes over egg layer;
- cover with sausage mixture and cheese.
- BAKE 30 min. or until center is set. Yield: 12 servings.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.