- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 1 package (16 oz.) breakfast pork sausage
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 package (8 oz.) KRAFT® Finely Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- BEAT eggs and sour cream with whisk until well blended. Pour into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 10 min. or until egg mixture is softly set. Meanwhile, cook sausage, mushrooms and onions in large skillet on medium heat 6 to 8 min. or until sausage is done, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- REDUCE oven temperature to 325°F. Spoon tomatoes over egg layer; cover with sausage mixture and cheese.
- BAKE 30 min. or until center is set. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Sunday Brunch Bake in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Sunday Brunch Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review