VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, diced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 packages (10 ounce each) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) process cheese sauce
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels. Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. Saute mushrooms and onion in the drippings until tender. Stir in the corn, process cheese and bacon. Cook and stir for 2-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Sunday Best Corn in Country Woman July/August 2003, p35