Sun-Kissed Smoothies Recipe
- 3/4 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks and frozen
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened peach slices
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
3/4 cup: 100 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Sun-Kissed Smoothies
"This is one of the best smoothie recipes I have tried. It is full of flavor!"