Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Pinwheels Recipe
The Mediterranean flavors take a simple turkey wrap to new flavor heights, and they are as pretty as they are tasty.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling YIELD:40 servings
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1. Spread pesto over tortillas. Sprinkle each with cheese, olives and basil; layer with turkey and spinach. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 2. Unwrap and cut each into 10 slices. Yield: 40 appetizers.
1 appetizer equals 33 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC