Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Pinwheels
The Mediterranean flavors take a simple turkey wrap to new flavor heights, and they are as pretty as they are tasty.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
40 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- Spread pesto over tortillas. Sprinkle each with cheese, olives and
- basil; layer with turkey and spinach. Roll up tightly and wrap in
- plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Unwrap and cut each into 10 slices. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 33 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.