Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Pinwheels Recipe
The Mediterranean flavors take a simple turkey wrap to new flavor heights, and they are as pretty as they are tasty.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1. Spread pesto over tortillas. Sprinkle each with cheese, olives and basil; layer with turkey and spinach. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 2. Unwrap and cut each into 10 slices. Yield: 40 appetizers.
1 appetizer: 33 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 131mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Pinwheels
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC