Fresh veggies and crackers will disappear quickly when they're next to this cheesy slow-cooked dip. With smoked Gouda, it has an extra level of flavor that keeps everyone guessing. —Katie Stanczak, Hoover, Alabama
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped water-packed artichoke hearts
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup soft sun-dried tomato halves (not packed in oil), chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Assorted fresh vegetables and crackers
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, mix spinach, cheeses, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, onion and garlic. Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until cheese is melted. Stir before serving. Serve with vegetables and crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Sun-Dried Tomato Spinach-Artichoke Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p14
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato Spinach-Artichoke Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review