- 1 jar (8-1/2 ounces) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- French bread baguette slices, toasted
- In a food processor, combine the tomatoes, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and process until finely chopped. Stir in cheese. Serve with toasted baguette slices. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p178
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review