- Shape into a loaf in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Combine ketchup and reserved tomatoes; spread over loaf. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until no pink remains
- and a thermometer reads 160°. Drain; let stand for 10 minutes
- before slicing. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (prepared with lean ground beef) equals 169 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 515 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 2 vegetable.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.