This simple spread combines sweet and savory sun dried tomatoes, tangy goat cheese, and fresh herbs to make a truly magnificent spread. This flavorful spread is perfect with a glass of red wine.—Sarah Agrella, Mountain View, California
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese, cubed
- Assorted crackers
- Drain tomatoes, reserving 2 teaspoons oil. In a small food processor, combine the garlic, basil and parsley. Cover and process until blended.
- Add the goat cheese and reserved sun-dried tomatoes and oil. Cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Sun-Dried Tomato Goat Cheese Spread in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p167
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato Goat Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2015