Sun-Dried Tomato Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 loaf Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese, tomatoes and garlic. Spread over cut sides of bread. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices and serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice: 189 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 332mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato Garlic Bread
"Delicious! Yummy recipe for different kind of garlic bread"
"I made this for a group lunch. Everyone liked it and every piece was eaten. I will definitely be making it again! I doubled the recipe but only used 2 cloves of garlic because I didn't want it to be too garlicky. You almost couldn't taste the garlic which was what I was going for."
"This bread was excellent!! My ten year old girls loved it also. Definitely will be making this again."