Sun-Dried Tomato Garlic Bread Recipe
This fast bread recipe tastes terrific with a variety of main courses. It comes together in minutes and is easy enough for a weekday, but special enough for a weekend meal with guests. —Nadine Mesch, Mount Healthy, Ohio
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 loaf Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese, tomatoes and garlic. Spread over cut sides of bread. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices and serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice equals 189 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 332 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC