- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Assorted crackers and/or fresh vegetables
- Place the first seven ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Add green onions; cover and pulse until finely chopped. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
Sort By :
This recipe was super easy to make. I followed other reviews, adding less mayo and sour cream. If I were to make it again I would add more Sun dried tomatoes. I also added some garlic powder but felt like it was lacking flavor. The texture was smooth, I served it with pretzel chips.
Sooo good! We love sun dried tomatoes and this recipe highlights them well. Made for a party and it was gone right away. Added a bit of minced garlic and slightly less mayo & sour cream for a bit thicker dip. A keeper!
Very good!!! I added a little fresh basil and a clove of garlic. Will make again!!!
Wonderful! I added a clove of garlic, used a little more tomatoes and about 3 T each mayo and sour cream. After cleaning the processor blade and rubber scraper, my husband doesn't want to wait til tomorrow to enjoy it.