I love to serve this dip for tailgate parties or as an appetizer for any occasion. It's so quick and easy to pull together and just full of flavor! —Andrea Reynolds, Rocky River, Ohio
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Assorted crackers and/or fresh vegetables
- Place the first seven ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Add green onions; cover and pulse until finely chopped. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Sun-Dried Tomato Dip in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p37
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review