Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
I love to serve this dip for tailgate parties or as an appetizer for any occasion. It's so quick and easy to pull together and just full of flavor! —Andrea Reynolds, Rocky River, Ohio
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers and/or fresh vegetables
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- Place the first seven ingredients in a food processor; cover and
- process until blended. Add green onions; cover and pulse until
- finely chopped. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without crackers and vegetables) equals 238 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 322 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.