Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe
“All the filling ingredients complement each other to give these roll-ups a really great burst of flavor.” Christine Maddox - Prattville, AL
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 turkey bacon strips, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place egg and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with bread crumbs.
- 2. Combine cheese and tomatoes. Place 1/4 cup cheese mixture down the center of each chicken breast; top with each with bacon. Roll up from a short side; secure with toothpicks.
- 3. Place on a greased baking sheet; drizzle with oil. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Discard toothpicks before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 chicken roll-up equals 416 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 167 mg cholesterol, 545 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 45 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC