Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 turkey bacon strips, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place egg and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Combine cheese and tomatoes. Place 1/4 cup cheese mixture down the center of each chicken breast; top with each with bacon. Roll up from a short side; secure with toothpicks.
- Place on a greased baking sheet; drizzle with oil. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Discard toothpicks before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Roll-Ups(3)
Sort By :
I have made this several times with wonderful results. It's a nice dish for guests as it can be prepared in advance and baked while enjoying your company. I serve with a side of pasta and red sauce on top of both.
This turned out perfectly! So easy & delicious!!
I have made this several times, substituting a very thin slice of ham for the turkey bacon, which I cannot find locally.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baking Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >