“All the filling ingredients complement each other to give these roll-ups a really great burst of flavor.” Christine Maddox - Prattville, AL
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 turkey bacon strips, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Place egg and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Combine cheese and tomatoes. Place 1/4 cup cheese mixture down the center of each chicken breast; top with each with bacon. Roll up from a short side; secure with toothpicks.
- Place on a greased baking sheet; drizzle with oil. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Discard toothpicks before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Roll-Ups in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p66
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review