Sun-Dried Tomato Cheese Balls
Your party will heat up once these bacon-coated mini cheese balls are
on the table. Nicely spiced with red pepper flakes, they’re just the right
size for nibbling.—Pamela Stepp, Dandridge, Tennessee
30 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large bowl, beat the first eight ingredients until blended.
- Shape into 1-1/4-in. balls.
- Place bacon into a small shallow dish; roll cheese balls in bacon.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: about
- 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 mini cheese ball (calculated without crackers) equals 96 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.