Garlic lovers will literally eat this up! Fresh basil gives it a lovely aroma; crushed red peppers offer a hint of heat; and sun-dried tomatoes make the creamy sandwich spread bright. Terrific on crackers, too. —Anndrea Bailey, Huntington Beach, California
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Sun-Dried Tomato and Parmesan Spread in Simple & Delicious February/March 2012, p62
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato and Parmesan Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review