Sun-Dried Tomato and Parmesan Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place all ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoons equals 99 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato and Parmesan Spread
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.