Sun-Dried Tomato and Parmesan Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato and Parmesan Spread
Sort By :
This was super easy to make, and most of the ingredients were things I already had! The dip was very creamy and tasty, and the crushed red pepper added just the right amount of kick. I know that typically it's best to let a dip rest, so I made this one the morning of, and the flavors were great. I highly recommend it!