Sun-Dried Tomato & Goat Cheese Bites Recipe
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 10 biscuits
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon pesto sauce mix
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Separate each biscuit into two layers; press each into an ungreased miniature muffin cup.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, goat cheese, tomatoes, onion and pesto sauce mix; place a scant 2 teaspoonfuls in each cup. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 20 appetizers.
1 each: 94 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato & Goat Cheese Bites
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.