Sun-Dried Tomato & Goat Cheese Bites
I play Bunco once a month and one of my fellow players brought this for us to snack on. I thought these mini tarts were so delectable that I requested the recipe. I've since made them for my yearly Christmas party and they are always a smash. —Jean Wysocki, Rancho Santa Margarita, California
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 10 biscuits
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon pesto sauce mix
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Separate each biscuit into two layers; press each into an ungreased
- miniature muffin cup.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, goat cheese, tomatoes, onion
- and pesto sauce mix; place a scant 2 teaspoonfuls in each cup.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or
- until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 20 appetizers.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now