I play Bunco once a month and one of my fellow players brought this for us to snack on. I thought these mini tarts were so delectable that I requested the recipe. I've since made them for my yearly Christmas party and they are always a smash. —Jean Wysocki, Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Recommended: 60 Sneaky Ways to Eat More Vegetables
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 10 biscuits
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon pesto sauce mix
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Separate each biscuit into two layers; press each into an ungreased miniature muffin cup.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, goat cheese, tomatoes, onion and pesto sauce mix; place a scant 2 teaspoonfuls in each cup. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 20 appetizers.
Originally published as Sun-Dried Tomato & Goat Cheese Bites in Taste of Home Fall 2012
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sun-Dried Tomato & Goat Cheese Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review