Sun-Dried Tomato & Garlic Dip
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Total: 10 min.
- 1 tub (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- MIX ingredients until well blended.
- SERVE with NABISCO Crackers and cut-up fresh vegetables. Yield: 16
MAKE AHEAD: This dip can be made in advance. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving. The longer you leave this dip in the refrigerator, the better the flavor.
Nutritional Facts: 2 Tbsp. each equals 70 calories, 6 g fat (2.5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.