- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1 plum tomato, quartered
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- Place beans in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cover and cook for 7 minutes. Drain and immediately place beans in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a small serving bowl, combine the beans, tomato, egg and onion. Drizzle with dressing: toss gently to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Summer Bean Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p6
Reviews for Summery Fresh Green Bean Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review