Summertime Strawberry Salad Recipe
I created this recipe a few years ago, when I tried a variation of a fruit dip to serve as a dressing. It works well with the fresh taste of strawberries, especially when they're in season.
- 2 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/4 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup each green grapes, seedless red grapes and fresh blueberries
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, marshmallow creme and vanilla; beat until smooth. Gradually add the orange juice. In a small serving bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Summertime Strawberry Salad in Reminisce June/July 2010, p43
Reviews for Summertime Strawberry Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review