Summertime Strawberry Salad Recipe
I created this recipe a few years ago, when I tried a variation of a fruit dip to serve as a dressing. It works well with the fresh taste of strawberries, especially when they're in season.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/4 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup each green grapes, seedless red grapes and fresh blueberries
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, marshmallow creme and vanilla; beat until smooth. Gradually add the orange juice. In a small serving bowl, combine the fruit. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup equals 193 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 91 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC