Summertime Strawberry Punch
This thirst-quenching drink is perfect for a summer picnic or family get-together. When I serve it in a punch bowl, I'll often make an ice ring of ginger ale with a few berries in it to float on top rather than use ice cubes.
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed, undiluted
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold brewed strong tea
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a food processor combine lemonade concentrate, strawberries and
- sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large pitcher
- or punch bowl; stir in tea. Add the ginger ale and ice cubes. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 122 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.