Summertime Strawberry Punch Recipe
This thirst-quenching drink is perfect for a summer picnic or family get-together. When I serve it in a punch bowl, I'll often make an ice ring of ginger ale with a few berries in it to float on top rather than use ice cubes.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:14 servings
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed, undiluted
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold brewed strong tea
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1. In a food processor combine lemonade concentrate, strawberries and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large pitcher or punch bowl; stir in tea. Add the ginger ale and ice cubes. Serve immediately. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 122 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC