Summertime Strawberry Punch Recipe
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed, undiluted
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold brewed strong tea
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1. In a food processor combine lemonade concentrate, strawberries and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large pitcher or punch bowl; stir in tea. Add the ginger ale and ice cubes. Serve immediately. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
1 cup: 122 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Summertime Strawberry Punch
"Nothing spectacular but tasty"
"This recipe is delicious! It's refreshing, it's easy to make and everyone loves it! I used club soda in place of the ginger ale and doubled the sugar. I served it for a church couple's banquet and received many compliments."