This thirst-quenching drink is perfect for a summer picnic or family get-together. When I serve it in a punch bowl, I'll often make an ice ring of ginger ale with a few berries in it to float on top rather than use ice cubes.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed, undiluted
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold brewed strong tea
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a food processor combine lemonade concentrate, strawberries and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large pitcher or punch bowl; stir in tea. Add the ginger ale and ice cubes. Serve immediately. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Summertime Strawberry Punch in Country Extra July 2000, p49
Reviews for Summertime Strawberry Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review