- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed, undiluted
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold brewed strong tea
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a food processor combine lemonade concentrate, strawberries and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large pitcher or punch bowl; stir in tea. Add the ginger ale and ice cubes. Serve immediately. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Summertime Strawberry Punch
Sort By :
"Nothing spectacular but tasty"
"This recipe is delicious! It's refreshing, it's easy to make and everyone loves it! I used club soda in place of the ginger ale and doubled the sugar. I served it for a church couple's banquet and received many compliments."