- dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Gradually add the unflavored gelatin mixture; mix well. Carefully
- pour over the bottom layer. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- For top layer, dissolve strawberry gelatin in boiling water; stir in
- cold water. Cool to room temperature. Stir in strawberries;
- carefully spoon over middle layer. Refrigerate overnight. Yield:
- 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 187 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 87 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.