Summertime Raspberry Salad
Barbara Lopshire of Holland, Michigan adjusted her mother-in-law’s fruity and refresing recipe to her and husband Cory's tastes.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups torn romaine
- 1 small red pear, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries or halved strawberries
- 10 Diamond of California Pecan Halves, toasted
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- Divide romaine between two salad plates. Top with the pear,
- raspberries, pecans and cranberries. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (prepared with reduced-fat vinaigrette) equals 183 calories, 10 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 2 g protein.