- 2-1/2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- In a large kettle, cook pasta according to package directions. Place frozen vegetables in strainer. Pour cooked pasta and water over vegetables to thaw; rinse and drain well. In a small bowl or jar with tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressings, dill and garlic salt until smooth. Place pasta mixture in a large bowl. Add tomatoes and dressing; stir gently to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Summertime Pasta Salad
Sort By :
Love the flavors. I just used onion, olives and tomatoes for the veggies and added bacon bits. Yum.
Yummy and so easy! Made it for a picnic and it was it the first dish to go!
Excellent easy pasta salad. Loved it.
I just made this for the 1st time... I added chopped onion and fresh chopped garlic and black olives... Delish !! Its a keeper !
This was very good I had out of town guest who loved it too. We added tomatoes and carrots to the mix. My aunt even asked me for the recipe.