- 2-1/2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- In a large kettle, cook pasta according to package directions. Place frozen vegetables in strainer. Pour cooked pasta and water over vegetables to thaw; rinse and drain well. In a small bowl or jar with tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressings, dill and garlic salt until smooth. Place pasta mixture in a large bowl. Add tomatoes and dressing; stir gently to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Summertime Pasta Salad
"Took this to salad day at work. Was a great, co workers requested recipe. Made by the recipe. Love the favors."
"Love the flavors. I just used onion, olives and tomatoes for the veggies and added bacon bits. Yum."
"Yummy and so easy! Made it for a picnic and it was it the first dish to go!"
"I just made this for the 1st time... I added chopped onion and fresh chopped garlic and black olives... Delish !! Its a keeper !"
"This was very good I had out of town guest who loved it too. We added tomatoes and carrots to the mix. My aunt even asked me for the recipe."
"I wasn't a fan of this dish. There was something about the dressing (ranch and italian dressing) that just didn't seem right to me. It was a little better to eat once the pasta was chilled in the fridge for a while but I won't be making this again."