Summertime Pasta Salad Recipe
Nothing says summer quite like a cool pasta salad with loads of vegetables! Best of all, this recipe calls for frozen vegetables, so it's perfect when you don't have time to slice and dice fresh produce.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1. In a large kettle, cook pasta according to package directions. Place frozen vegetables in strainer. Pour cooked pasta and water over vegetables to thaw; rinse and drain well. In a small bowl or jar with tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressings, dill and garlic salt until smooth. Place pasta mixture in a large bowl. Add tomatoes and dressing; stir gently to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 346 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 611 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC