Summertime Pasta Salad Recipe
Nothing says summer quite like a cool pasta salad with loads of vegetables! Best of all, this recipe calls for frozen vegetables, so it's perfect when you don't have time to slice and dice fresh produce.
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- 1. In a large kettle, cook pasta according to package directions. Place frozen vegetables in strainer. Pour cooked pasta and water over vegetables to thaw; rinse and drain well. In a small bowl or jar with tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressings, dill and garlic salt until smooth. Place pasta mixture in a large bowl. Add tomatoes and dressing; stir gently to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 346 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 611 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC