Summertime Melon Salad Recipe
Fun and refreshing, this simple salad is the essence of summer served up in a melon half and dressed with a tangy citrus sauce. Lovely! —Sally Maloney, Dallas, Georgia
- 1-1/2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 1-1/2 cups honeydew balls
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 4 medium cantaloupe melons, halved and seeded
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the lemonade concentrate and orange marmalade; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Spoon into cantaloupe halves. Garnish with mint. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 264 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 48mg sodium, 67g carbohydrate (61g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Summertime Melon Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC