Fun and refreshing, this simple salad is the essence of summer served up in a melon half and dressed with a tangy citrus sauce. Lovely! —Sally Maloney, Dallas, Georgia
- 1-1/2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 1-1/2 cups honeydew balls
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 4 medium cantaloupe melons, halved and seeded
- Fresh mint leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the lemonade concentrate and orange marmalade; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Spoon into cantaloupe halves. Garnish with mint. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Summertime Melon Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p46
Reviews for Summertime Melon Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review