- 2 medium nectarines, chopped
- 1 cup whole small fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons mashed fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 4 ice cream waffle cones
- In a small bowl, combine the nectarines, whole strawberries and blueberries. In another bowl, combine the mashed strawberries, ginger and cinnamon. Fold in whipped topping.
- Fill each waffle cone with 1/4 cup fruit mixture; top with 2 tablespoons whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Summertime Fruit Cones in Country Woman July/August 2006, p50
Reviews for Summertime Fruit Cones
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review