- 4 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- Arrange salad mix among four salad plates. Top with the strawberries, pineapple, oranges and blueberries. Sprinkle with pecans. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Summer Strawberry Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2009, p25
Reviews for Summer Strawberry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review