- 1 medium yellow summer squash, julienned
- 1 medium zucchin, julienned
- 1 medium tomato, julienned
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- In a serving bowl, combine the squash, zucchini and tomato. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over vegetables. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Summer Squash Toss in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004, p7
Reviews for Summer Squash Toss(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review