Summer Squash Medley
This fresh tasting colorful side dish would go with any entree and it’s quick and easy to prepare. I came up with this recipe on my own about a year ago. It has a nice combination of flavors.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a small skillet, saute the yellow squash, zucchini and onion in
- butter until crisp-tender; add the remaining ingredients. Cook and
- stir until vegetables are tender. Yield: 2 servings.