- minute until thickened. Add 1/3 cup sauce to chicken mixture; mix
- well. Place 1/3 to 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each
- tortilla; top with 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up and place seam side
- down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spread remaining sauce
- on top.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- tomatoes and remaining cheese. Return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 473 calories, 25 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 815 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.