Summer Squash and Potato Saute
In summer, I like to keep the oven off as much as possible. This side dish cooks up quickly on the stovetop.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium summer squash, sliced
- 2 small red potatoes, thinly sliced
- Minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute squash and
- potatoes until tender. Sprinkle with parsley, and salt and pepper to
- taste. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 86 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.