- 1 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strip, diced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon each finely chopped green, sweet red and yellow pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Stir in onion, peppers and garlic; cook for 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add squash; cover and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Summer Squash Saute in Reminisce Extra August 1998, p47
Reviews for Summer Squash and Bell Pepper Saute with Bacon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review