- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 cup chopped seedless watermelon
- 4 cups torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios, toasted
- In a bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended. Add chicken, grapes, mango and watermelon; toss gently to combine.
- Divide lettuce among four plates; top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with pistachios. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Summer Splash Chicken Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2015
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Summer Splash Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review