- 2 to 3 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Vermicelli or angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes with herbs, onions and garlic. Add salt, pepper, 1/4 cup olive oil and vinegar. Mix well; cover and chill. Cook pasta; drain. Toss in a bowl with Parmesan cheese and remaining olive oil. Cover and chill. Top each serving of pasta with sauce. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Summer Spaghetti Salad in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p5
Reviews for Summer Spaghetti Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2014
"This is very refreshing, a good use of recycling leftover cooked pasta, think any kind of pasta would work here. Very nice dressing."
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2014