Summer Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette Recipe
This refreshing recipe goes well with grilled fish or chicken. We enjoy the lemony dressing at room temperature, so I make it first and let it rest on the counter while I toss the salad together. —Julie Kirkpatrick, Billlings, Montana
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (5-1/2 ounces each) torn mixed salad greens
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.
- 2. In a salad bowl, combine the salad greens, onion, mushrooms, raspberries and walnuts. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (1 cup each).
1 cup equals 96 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 161 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Summer Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC